Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentines Day

Well, I hope all you love birds got exactly what you wanted today. We had a nice quiet evening at home eating candy and watching TV. Our true Valentine present was to see Wayne's cousin, who is in the military home from Korea. We had "Thanksgiving" Saturday to celebrate. It was so good. Turkey taste just as good as it does in November and December. Angela, Zac and the pups came to visit and pick up the baby gifts. Had a good but quick visit with them. Today we also remember the two people we loved so much who demonstrated the greatest love. Seven years ago we buried this great love, but their memory lives on in our hearts. I had a friend tell me recently that she realized how fragile life is and didn't want to ever say "I wish I had......". So if I haven't told you lately I love you and appreciate you, I do.
.

1 comment:

  1. Lana, so thankful for the love that was displayed through their lives. Even though I never was blessed to know them personally, the impact they had on their granddaughter has blessed my life.

    ReplyDelete