Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Happy Fall

The weather is changing and fall is finally here. As I was working in the yard yesterday, I realized just  how much we lost in plants and grass this year. I understand that it will take a year for the results of the drought to effect our trees. :(
Besides the weather changing our coffee drinking has changed too. Time for the "Snickerdoodle" flavor that has such a rich cinnamon taste and "Friendship" bread. Fall decorations and pumpkins everywhere.
This weekend we are going take Harper to the Arboretum to the pumpkin patch and pumpkin houses. I can't wait to take those treasured pictures of him. He will be 6 months this week. I just can't believe that time has gone so fast. It seems like yesterday I could rock him to sleep, feed him a bottle and he would just stare at me. Now he talks "babbles", sits, eats food, goes to bed on his own and has such a great personality.

 We all believe in God, but do we believe Him for everything?
Enjoy the fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment